High Definition 3D Ultrasound Images
HD Ultrasound images are available at Fetal Vision Imaging The following 3D ultrasound / HD ultrasound images were captured in our facility in Levittown, PA, near Philadelphia, PA. If you would also like to see Before and After photos of 3D ultrasound images, please visit our Before and After images page. All images on this website have been captured by John Hamburg of Fetal Vision Imaging in Levittown, Pa. and may not be used without expressed written consent from Fetal Vision Imaging.
The Delaware Valley’s Best 3D/4D Ultrasound Facility Just Got EVEN BETTER!
NEW HD Ultrasound Images from Client Sessions
HD Ultrasound Images from Client Sessions
While many expecting mothers see their babies for the first time on the black-and-white images from their pregnancy ultrasounds at the doctor’s office, most would rather see their baby with a better quality image. For years, the two-dimensional, indistinct sonogram images were the only way to see the child in the womb; however, this technology has advanced in recent years and is capable of providing better glimpses, even for the first ultrasound or sonogram of the pregnancy! At Fetal Vision Imaging in Levittown, PA, we are proud to offer high-definition 3D ultrasounds to expecting mothers and families from Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA, as well as Mercer, Trenton, and Hamilton, NJ. Our advanced pregnancy ultrasounds can add life and quality to your early pregnancy sonograms all the way to your last sonogram during pregnancy. Read on to learn more about how Fetal Vision Imaging can enhance your pregnancy ultrasounds, including gender determination and gender reveal experiences!
- When Can You See Heartbeat on Ultrasound?
- When is the Best Time to Get a 3D Ultrasound?
- A first-trimester sonogram will not be distinct enough for facial features, but you can see the developing fetus and see and hear its heartbeat.
- A 2nd-trimester sonogram will show the whole baby moving around freely in the womb with more developed features. This is the perfect time for a gender determination ultrasound.
- By the end of the second trimester into the final stages of pregnancy (from 28 weeks to 30 weeks), the image will be clear, allowing you to see resemblances and expressions. Although, by 36 weeks, great images can be obtained, conditions must be perfect and the mother should be well-hydrated